We know that many of you are starting to get ready to head south for the winter and we are looking forward to seeing you at Winter Ranch. We’ll be there the last week in September and in the office by October 1st. Looking forward to seeing you when you arrive!
We hope you all received your Summer Letter from Cathy which had a page from us too. If you did, you received a list of items you might want to bring with you so you don’t have to waste precious fun time searching for stuff while you are at the Ranch! If you can’t find that list, here it is again!
- Halloween costume if you’ll be joining us for Halloween. We’ve got a fun day planned with Trophy Gardens.
- Sock Hop Attire – we have two Sock Hops planned. One in December and another in February.
- Funny or just plain outrageous pajama outfit for our theme party in January – It is an Over the Hill Pajama Party!
- Bring a team jersey for Team Jersey Night with the Cruisers Dance in February.
- The Margarita Party theme is Mardi Gras so figure out what you want to wear for that.
- In March we’ll have Senior Prom Night with The Agency. The Prom Theme will be “Under The Sea”.
- If you were married between May 1965 to June 1966, you will be honored at the 50th Anniversary Celebration this season. Kathy Loerch, the 50th Anniversary Coordinator, would like you to bring a wedding picture and/or picture of you as you were dating or first married).